[cgma-dev] [Meshkit-announce] Moving MeshKit repository

Robert Smith smithrm at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 6 14:03:06 CST 2010

The move of the MeshKit repository is complete.

To point your working copy to the new location run the following
command:

     svn switch --relocate https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/MeshKit https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/fathom/MeshKit

Please let me know if there are any issues using the repository after
you relocate your working copy.

Thanks,
Bob Smith