[cgma-dev] [Meshkit-announce] Moving MeshKit repository

Robert Smith smithrm at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 5 13:01:19 CST 2010

Since I've received no issues from anyone, I've set a time for the
repository move.

It will be tomorrow, Wed, Jan 6, 2010, at 1:00pm CST.  It should only
take about 15 minutes.  Only the MeshKit part of the ITAPS repository
will be locked.  I will send another email when the move is done with
the instructions on how to point your working copy to the new location.

--Bob Smith