[cgma-dev] Finding ACIS in Cubit

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Dec 5 09:55:24 CST 2009

We have a tarball from the cubit project of cgm from some indeterminate date, AFAIK unrelated to any specific released
version of CUBIT.  After asking several times for a tarball corresponding to some released version of cubit, I've
decided to bite the bullet and integrate what we've got, and hope for the best.  Jason's back on my stuff again in
January, and that will be at the top of his list.  Even when that's done, though, it's not guaranteed to be compatible
with any specific version of cubit, and that's pretty important to me.  I'll keep trying with the cubit team.

- tim

Jed Brown wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:54:54 -0600, Jason Kraftcheck <kraftche at cae.wisc.edu> wrote:
>> Until we merge our CGM with that of Cubit, I don't know of a better
>> solution.
>
> Is this something that is planned?  On what time frame?
>
> Jed

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.
            fax: (608) 263-4499      Madison, WI 53706