[cgma-dev] New documentation ticket type

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 1 09:04:41 CST 2009

Hi all,
   I've created a new "documentation" ticket type in the wiki ticket system.  If you run across something you think
really needs to be documented better, please create a ticket for it or request to me that it be created.  Before doing
so, though, please check to make sure there isn't already a ticket for that.  I'll go over the existing tickets and mark
the appropriate ones as documentation types.

- tim

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.
            fax: (608) 263-4499      Madison, WI 53706