[cgma-dev] How to do CGM checks

Robert Smith smithrm at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 2 11:32:47 CDT 2009

I'm trying to build and test CGM.  I configured with the following
command giving the MPI and Cubit directories..

./configure --prefix=/homes/smithrm/projects/sharp/libs/CGM/beta/
gcc_optcubit --with-mpi=/homes/smithrm/projects/sha
rp/3rdparty/mpich2/mpich2-1.1.1p1/gcc/bin --with-cubit=/homes/smithrm/
projects/sharp/3rdparty/Cubit/Cubit64/cubit-10.2-a
md64 --disable-debug --enable-production

Make worked fine but I see that most of the distribution does not build.

Is this normal?  It seems to be setup that way if you specify using
Cubit.

I tried 'make check' and the build failed due to unresolved references
in libiGeom.a to functions on ParallelGeomTool located in geom/
parallel.  But the geom directory does not build when you specify --
with-cubit as I said.

Is this a known current issue?

Is 'make check' the correct target?

Thanks,