[cgma-dev] CGMA source update failed: all tests aborted

Steve Jackson sjackson at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 23 11:21:08 CDT 2009

I'm likely the one responsible for this error, because I was the one fiddling
with directory metadata in CGM yesterday.  However, I can't reproduce any svn
locking errors, and I don't have access to the nightly testing framework, so
I can't investigate it further.

Can somebody (Jason?) either look into this, or advise me on how I can look
into it myself?  If not, I'll roll back yesterday's metadata update (r3159).
~S