[cgma-dev] CAEntityId::CAEntityId(RefEntity*, CubitSimpleAttrib*): Assertion `i_list && i_list->size() > 0' failed

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Wed Apr 8 11:55:15 CDT 2009

On Wed 2009-04-08 09:45, Jiangtao Hu wrote:

> BTW, I've changed the format of brep file with attributes to be able to port the file to other brep reading softwares. So if you have old version of brep file with attributes that are generated last month, you need to run through your code again, re-write the brep file adding attributes, then re-read in. Don't know if it solves the problem.

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't have any such files.  'cube'
creates a cube geometry and a single hex mesh entity, then sets
appropriate tags on the mesh to be able to relate the mesh faces with
the geometric surfaces.  It's more a test of iRel, but this is failing
in iGeom_load.  Run

  ./cube -create  # runs successfully for me, prints information about relations
  ./cube -read    # crashes in iGeom_load, should recover the same relations

Jed