[AG-USERS] import agversion - No module named agversion

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 31 10:07:57 CDT 2008

Do you have multiple versions of Python installed?  It could be that a
Python other than the 2.4 version is being invoked when you run agpm3.py
on the command line.  You can check this like so on the command line:

    ftype Python.File

and see if it references Python 2.4.

You can work around this by using the correct python on the command line:

    c:\python24\python agpm3.py

Or by changing the association for .py files.  See the ftype command for
this.

Tom