[AG-USERS] import agversion - No module named agversion

Garry Keltie garry.keltie at rmit.edu.au
Thu Jul 31 02:32:24 CDT 2008

Hi List,

I am on WinXP and AG3.1 and trying to run a VenueVNC Server as per:
http://www.accessgrid.org/node/1031

VenueVNC reports to be installed but when attempting to run it I get the
following. I realise the error is a bit generic but am having trouble
finding why its stopping me.

C:\Program Files\AGTk-3\bin>agpm3.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Program Files\AGTk-3\bin\agpm3.py", line 25, in ?
     import agversion
ImportError: No module named agversion

The closest I can get is:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2006/11/msg00070.html

But I read that this is only an issue on OSX? (at least the shell env
fix for it anyway)

agversion is sitting there in C:\Python\Python24\Lib\site-packages and
python can deal with double clicking on .py files.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Garry

--