[AG-USERS] AGVCR bugfixes and AGVCR_Launcher now works on AG3

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:41:12 CDT 2006

	Hi,

	I just wanted to make a small announcement that AGVCR is at version
2.0.4 and contains some important bugfixes. As well as this,
AGVCR_Launcher now works for AccessGrid 3.
	Apologies for the cross-posting but I know a number of people were
waiting for me to get around to sorting the launcher out. Note that you
need version 3.0.1 since the 3.0 first release had a bug in it that
stopped it from working. The other stuff was just me having to get to
know the AG3 workings. The released AGVCR_Launcher 0.7 will work on
either AG2 or AG3.
	Please try both and let me know how you get on.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111