[AG-USERS] Science Museum Meeting

Kendra Davitt davitt.1 at osu.edu
Tue May 31 15:01:08 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone!....

On July 12th, we will be hosting guests from our local science museum, COSI,
for a meeting on the problems of funding, science exhibits, community
involvement, etc. The group will be composed mostly of COSI Board Members,
COSI Staff and OSU Professors and Staff. While the schedule is not
finalized, we expect that general group discussions will be followed by
break-out sessions among one or two locations to discuss local or specific
issues. We also plan to have working groups among different sites, where
people will discuss and then report back at the end of the meeting over the
AG.

The workshop will be open to anyone on the AG. It seemed at the AG retreat,
that there might be substantial interest in this event. If anyone would be
interested in joining this meeting, or helping us with the planning, please
let me know.

The event is listed on the NCSA schedule at:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=9579.

Thanks!

..Kendra

Kendra Davitt