[AG-USERS] developers wanted for LIVE opensource STREAMING project

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue May 31 14:03:11 CDT 2005

hello all,

Long times ago, there was a smart video chat tool,
called CuSeeMe. I am tied a little bit on the tool.
Nowadays with the all this Streaming Servers the
time for video chat tools is coming back with power.

So, I thought, it would be a smart idea to
bring  CuSeeMee back.
Now I found, that the client sources of CuSeeMe are
no longer available. Somehow they are gone.

i am looking for  people that want  to join this
free open source project.

based on: <http://quicktimetcl.sourceforge.net/>
and <http://www.openquicktime.org/>

this could help<http://homepage.mac.com/netmaster_bruce/>

and this: <http://ashcast.org/>

More about the cuseeme history:

<http://www.geektimes.com/michael/CU-SeeMe/internetTVwithCUSeeMe/
index.html>

CU-SeeMe WAS a free peer-to-peer videoconferencing program
that allows interactive multiparty video and voice communication over
the Internet or any local TCP/IP-based network.

a free downloadable version for osx  10.41

http://vchat.cu-seeme.org/download.html

and my  testreflctor

cuseeme:// 207.44.156.3 CID 0
Max send.14 Max. Recieve.40

more  about configuration;

<http://www.daffi.org/cu.htm>

and  i am happy  for  anyone  who is  interested joining
this  great opensource project and
will answer any question regarding this waiting for  any replys.

So once again, sorry for bothering you with, perhaps
an Off-Topic theme.

have a nice  day  or  night

Greetings from old europe

please spread the  word

marc manthey

P.S. i am working on a test deployment plattform with the
  "bonjour" or zero configuration technique  in mind  to advertise
    a service or state over a wide area network.

http://www.dns-sd.org/ServiceTypes.html

  Conferencing Protocol Primary Transport Protocol: UDP Defined TXT
keys: None

browser:  http://www.tildesoft.com/Programs.html

_cuseeme._udp.

Begin forwarded message:

--
"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"

Les Enfants Terribles Network
office: 0049.221.355.80.32
mobile: 0049.177.341.54.81
http://sex.cuseeme.de