[AG-USERS] Question on how to make 'private' AG venues

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:47:20 CST 2005

	Hi,

	I am interested in setting up some private rooms on our venue server in
addition to some publicly available ones. How would I go about setting
up venues for which I do not know what participants are going to want to
join but once they do they can effectively block access to anyone else
'joining in'. If you like, abstracting the lock on the conference room
door to an AccessGrid venue. For setting security based on users for a
venue, how would you handle multiple combinations of people that were
allowed at one meeting to join the room but not others?
	I don't see one, but is there a a simple way to set a temporary
password or key for a brief time or would it really entail someone
modifying the venue with a different encrypted key each time?
	I'd appreciate anyones comments/thoughts on this.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111