[AG-USERS] AccessGrid and H.323 or multicast

Doug Bowman dbowman at mvoice.com
Wed Aug 17 15:13:58 CDT 2005

Hello Ran,

I mean you may be able to receive an AG stream via IP/TV, but not send.
I haven't tried it, nor have I used IP/TV lately to be able to
definitively state it will or it won't. A little poking around on the
Cisco site may help you decide, or you can test it and see if you can
receive a stream. Generally speaking, AG does not interact with other
systems, so it's a good idea to build in connectivity of other types.
There are ways to link AG to other systems; they are usually pretty
kludgey but workable.

Doug Bowman
Mediavoice Communications Inc.
www.mvoice.com