[AG-USERS] AccessGrid and H.323 or multicast

Ran Bar Shua ranb at vcon.co.il
Mon Aug 15 03:44:18 CDT 2005

Dear Doug Bowman and list members,

Thank you for your E-mail.

As you wrote you are familiar with AG and VCON software (vPoint HD).  I would like to clarify regarding vPoint HD Interactive Multicast application.  You wrote: "It may support IP/TV multicast in a one way mode" can you please clarify what do you mean by that?  As I have not yet installed AG - can you confirm if AG compatible with vPoint HD Interactive Multicast and is able to get the stream (Cisco IP/TV support it)?

Best regards,

Ran.