[AG-USERS] Audio- stll no audio

Doug Bowman dbowman at mvoice.com
Thu Aug 11 14:16:31 CDT 2005

These sound like classic firewall/network issues. I understand you are
using Macs, but be sure any firewall in your computer is completely off
and that your network is not being blocked somewhere by your systems
admin. There is a document on the AG website about all the ports that
need to be open for AG transmission and receiving to work.

Being able to see and hear only yourself usually means everything is
working on your end; the network setup is often the culprit in these
situations. You may have to get a department level admin involved if
there is an institutional firewall in the way.

Sincerely yours,
Doug Bowman
Mediavoice Communications Inc.

--