[AG-USERS] Audio- stll no audio

MARSHA LOGAN logan.154 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 10 13:23:43 CDT 2005

Still no luck with the sound. I am using an external microphone, I
set the audio source (in system preferences) but nothing is
happening (at least no one is responding when I ask if they can
hear me).

what else could i do to get this working?

also, another question: what should I enable (in Node
management)? video service? Videoconsumer service? both?
hope to hear from you.
Marsha