[AG-USERS] AG newbie questions

Pete Riley pete at peteriley.org
Wed Oct 6 13:02:24 CDT 2004

Hi:

I have a few, hopefully, quick questions that I was hoping someone
could answer:

1. Does the AG software from ANL conflict with the software produced by
INSORS? That is, can I install the AG/ANL software on a system already
running the INSORS software?
2. Could someone recommend the best hardware (USB camera-headset/$)
combo for setting up a laptop system.
3. I'd like to set up the AG software on a linux laptop. Is it just as
easy to do it under linux as windows? If so, what's the best distro to
use?

I apologize if these questions have been asked before. I couldn't find
anything related in the the AG website documentation.

Thanks in advance, Pete Riley