[AG-USERS] *Reminder* AG Retreat 2004 Call for Participation OPEN

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 2 17:41:48 CST 2004

All,

As an interested Access Grid community participant, you are reminded to
submit your interesting AG experiences, development ideas, and technical
achievements as possible sessions for the AG Retreat 2004 to be held at
Ryerson University from June 9-11, 2004.

Though many exciting submissions have been received, we know there are
many interesting user experiences and technical developments going on
out there that should be presented to the AG community at this year's
workshop, hosted by Ryerson University in Toronto, CANADA.  Take note
that the deadline for submissions (both AG Showcase and the AG
conference program) is Friday, April 20, 2004.

We look forward to your participation and involvement!

---AG Retreat 2004 Organizing Committee

---------------------------
AG RETREAT 2004 Information
---------------------------
Call for Participation -
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/flevents/ag/agr04/docs/agr04-call.pdf
Event Info - http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/flevents/ag/agr04/
Registration - http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/flevents/ag/agr04/#reg

---------------------------
AG RETREAT 2004 Deadlines
---------------------------
March 20, 2004 - Registration Open
March 23, 2004 - Call for Participation Opens (Showcase and Program)
April 20, 2004 - AG Showcase Proposals Due
April 20, 2004 - Presentation/Panel Proposals Due
(late) April 2004 - Notification to Speakers
May 20, 2004 - Final Presentation Material Due
May 25, 2004 - Registration Deadline (assuming availability)

QUESTIONS?
Program submissions - <ag2004 at accessgrid.org>
Registration and Housing - <registration at accessgrid.org>
General AG information - <ag-info at mcs.anl.gov>

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297