[AG-USERS] UAMS Access Grid

Smith, Heather L SmithHeatherL at uams.edu
Tue May 27 11:25:07 CDT 2003

Hi. I have a couple of requests from anyone who could help us.

We have a BIG meeting with University of New Mexico next Monday and we are
having problems linking with them. We here at UAMS can see and hear UNM, but
they cannot see our video or hear our audio, but we can communicate through
the MUD and DPPT works with us as the master and UNM as the client. We had
this problem a couple of weeks ago and tested with Argonne and University of
Connecticut and things went off without a hitch. So here's what I need:

1.	Does anybody have any suggestions as to why this problem is
occurring?
2.	Is there anybody that can meet in the testing room or some other
venue in order to test our Access Grid?

Thanks for your help!

Heather Smith

Curriculum Support Liaison