[AG-USERS] SCG volunteer opportunity

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Mar 12 09:28:35 CST 2003

Hi everybody,

We have an opening on the SC Global 03 committee, and I'm hoping that
somebody on this list might be interested in stepping up for it. The
role is Recording Secretary, and the responsibilities are:

* Write and distribute committee meeting minutes
* Compile and monitor RSVP information to create detailed schedule of
which sites intend to interactively participate in each session
* Maintain contacts lists as needed

Our committee meetings are twice a month on the AG, on the first and
third Tuesdays at 15:00 GMT (some might be shifted an hour earlier over
the summer to avoid conflict with the AG Town Hall meetings). The right
person for this role would have access to an AG node (which could be a
PIG), and experience writing minutes of meetings. We're particularly
interested in using this opportunity to get somebody involved who's
relatively new to the AG community, and/or is from outside the United
States.

If you're interested in this role, please drop me a note.

Yours,
Jennifer