[AG-USERS] Funding model request

Jeff Shuckra jshuckra at hpcerc.unm.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:56:49 CST 2003

Ed,
We are also looking hard at these issues. Funding for AG activities here
has evolved from task orders into regional outreach grants within the
state. There are several additional AG-related projects on campus, but
most are also grant-based.

The exception is when UNM funds AG distance education projects that
directly support college courses. In those cases, UNM support comes from
internal overhead.

If we are talking about money, it should be noted that many efforts at
UNM are exploring inexpensive PIG's. We are also keenly interested in
ConferenceXP, inSORS, and other low-cost solutions.

jeff shuckra