[AG-USERS] Hello, introductions

Dwight D. McKay mckay at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 3 09:51:31 CST 2003

Greetings! I'm Dwight Mckay at Purdue University.

I'm fairly new to AG, having used it for the first time last fall to attend
a workshop hosted by Boston University on tiled wall displays.

The new visualization facility that I'm a part of will include an AG node.
I'm also working on a possible event for SC Global featuring a portable AG
node and some research going on at our vet. school.

--
   Dwight D. McKay, Technical Architect
   Envision Center for Data Perceptualization