[AG-USERS] RE: [AG-TECH] Problems with access grid shared browser

Ferdinand Hommes Ferdinand.Hommes at imk.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 18 03:39:09 CDT 2003

Yes, now it works. Due to our German environment I had to change some
Pathnames:

python "c:\programme\AGTk 2.0\MailcapSetup.py" --mime-type
"application/x-ag-shared-browser" --executable "C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\All
Users\Anwendungsdaten\AccessGrid\applications\SharedBrowser\SharedBrowse
r.py" --description "This is the shared browser" --nametemplate
"sharedbrowser"

The problem exists with Shared Presentation, too. Derived from the
Shared Browser I tried the following command:

python "c:\programme\AGTk 2.0\MailcapSetup.py" --mime-type
"application/x-ag-shared-presentation" --executable "C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\All
Users\Anwendungsdaten\AccessGrid\applications\SharedPresentation\SharedP
resentation.py" --description "This is the shared presentation"
--nametemplate "sharedpresentation"

A new line is added to the mailcap file, but when I start Shared
application I get the following output:

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All
Users\Anwendungsdaten\AccessGrid\applications
\SharedPresentation\SharedPresentation.py:
    -h|--help : print usage
    -a|--applicationURL : <url to application in venue>
    -i|--information : <print information about this application>
    -l|--logging : <log name: defaults to SharedPresentation>

I suppose the -a  parameter is missing. Can you please provide me the
correct script for generating the mailcap entry for shared presentation?

Ferdi