[AG-USERS] What do you want the AG to be?

robin pinning Robin.Pinning at man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 10:33:10 CDT 2003

i like that too but you'd need some way for the windows to follow the
speaker (is this already in hand?...i should ask mike daw who's sat 8ft
away from me :) )...i know when i node-op i make the speaker on the remote
site big so people can properly see facial expressions etc.

i have a few other suggestions for potential features but i'll speak to my
group first and get a proper email compiled for that.

cheers

robin...

> Nice idea, I like it a lot.
>
> --Ivan

robin...
Dr. Robin Pinning                               | E: pinning at man.ac.uk
Manchester Computing, University of Manchester, | T:  +44 161 275 7028
Manchester, M13 9PL, United Kingdom.            | F:  +44 161 275 6040