[AG-TECH] MacOS vic for 3.3 not H264 enabled??

Douglas Kosovic doug at uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 03:44:40 CST 2012

Hi Andrew,

I don't know if anybody has done any current Video Services packages with GPL VIC on MacOS X. There was talk of packaging them up when a new improved RAT for MacOS X was ready for release.

I'm running MacOS X 10.7 (Lion) on both my Macs at home so can't create Video Service packages that will work on earlier versions of MacOS X, ideally is should be built on Leopard so they would work on later releases.

Cheers,
Doug