[AG-TECH] Network and Bridge Questions

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Fri Nov 11 17:19:55 CST 2011

On 12/11/2011, at 8:37 AM, JULIAN CASTRO wrote:

> We are using the AG version 3.3 and the OS is Fedora 10  64 Bits

Julian,

I guess you mean AG 3.2?

Perhaps you have a different bridge issue than the one that was fixed
a year ago. That problem was due to a change in some distros to
python2.6. Fedora 10 used python2.5 so your problem must be something
else. In any case, the latest F10 release,
AccessGrid-3.2-4.fc10.noarch.rpm, already contains the fix.

Sorry - that doesn't actually help you - unless some of your
VenueClient machines are using different versions?

chris