[AG-TECH] Natty and AG

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Wed May 4 02:20:12 CDT 2011

On 04/05/2011, at 9:12 AM, Lev Lafayette wrote:

> Hi Chris,

I've just uploaded a newer version of ag-vic which is better
integrated with the H264 services. Its worth update/upgrading again
for anyone interested in the Blackmagic HD capability for Natty.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland