[AG-TECH] Fwd: Accessgrid Error Certificate

ada1 at uma.es ada1 at uma.es
Tue Mar 29 01:36:07 CDT 2011

 Greetings from Malaga University

 last few days we can not access to "venue management tool" to the
 configuration of multicast. Running "Venue Server" in debug mode shows
 the
 error "SSLError: TLSv1 alert unknow ca".
 We have requested a new certificate type "service", we've installed it
 and
 the error is the same (NOTE: we have requested the certificate as
 "service" type, but once is installed changes to "identity" type. Is it
 normal?)

 Do you think we have to try deleting all certificates and re-requesting
 an "identity" (not "service" type this time) certificate instead of? In
 any case we have requested a identity certificate for probing it. If no
 is a problem we'll contact you again for help if the error exists

 How many certificates are recomendable to have installed? With one is
 sufficient? Is a problem to have installed two or more valid
 certificates?

 Screen capture attached.
 Thanks for your dedication with us.