[AG-TECH] Venue Management Problem

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.illinois.edu
Mon Mar 28 08:13:20 CDT 2011

Yes, the unknown cert error indicates you do not have a CA cert for tlsv1. Did you get the VenueServer certificate with the Certificate Manager "Request Certificate" button? or did you get it some other way? The issuer on the VenueServer certificate should be:
/O=Access Grid/OU=agdev-ca.mcs.anl.gov/CN=Access Grid Developers CA

I think you have a cert from ANL that was meant for a different purpose.

You should try contacting the AGTech email list: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov You can sign up for it here:
http://www.accessgrid.org/community

hope this helps,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
NCSA
217 649 0747
"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec