[AG-TECH] Audio Equipment and Echo Cancellation Device

N. Satyanarayana nanduris at cdac.in
Fri Mar 18 03:16:40 CDT 2011

Hi,

We have Bosch Mixer Amplifier with two microphones and speakers connected
to it. Since we are facing echo problem we would like to know which of the
following option is good for a medium sized room intended for virtual
class rooms.

1) SOHO echo cancellation card (Vendor is saying it is meant for desktop
applications and expressing doubt for medium sized room).

2) Octopus Power Module from Phoenix

We are looking for echo cancellation solution having compatibility with
BOSCH mixer amplifier. (http://www.anythingaudio.com.au/Bosch-PA-Amps.htm
-  we have The Plena range of public address mixer amplifier model with
us)

Does AccessGrid supports above products?

Regards,
Satya

believed to be clean.