[AG-TECH] Windows 7 64bits, cannot find audio device in RAT

Nikkos Svoboda nsvoboda at math.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 11 09:41:46 CDT 2011

    I had a similar problem. In my case, the hardware/software would not
recognize input unless the plug was inserted *and* sound was on the
left-channel. I had been connecting mono outputs to the stereo input on
the computer and unless I directed the mono line to the left channel (or
just combine outside the computer), input would not be recognized.

-Nikkos Svoboda
LSU Department of Mathematics