[AG-TECH] Unicast to Multicast one way bridge?

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Feb 7 18:22:52 CST 2011

Gurcharan

Not sure if this would be of interest, but the AG projects VB and VX were two projects that looked to implement this.  I am not sure if there is any "production ready" tools available, but if you were looking at a developing project, someone might be able to "tweak" the code to make it work.

Anyway, both these projects can be found at http://www.accessgrid.org/projects.

Rhys Hawkins and Rod Harris were the developers on these projects.  If you would like to obtain the source, etc, I might be able to contact them and get a hold of it.

Anyway, hope this provides some interest.

Cheers,
Jason.