[AG-TECH] Multiple problems

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 24 11:36:46 CDT 2010

Darin:

I will look into the certificate request problem as soon as possible and get back to you.

Log files are written in c:\documents and settings\username\Application Data\AccessGrid3\Logs. If you see anything awry in these files, send them along so we can have a look. When you say "nothing happens" when you try to enter these tools, that clearly indicates a different problem from the certificate request failure, so there might be worthwhile debugging info in the logfiles.

If you have any questions in the meantime, let me know.

Tom