[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.2 for Mac OS X 10.5 but not (yet) 10.6

Douglas Kosovic doug at uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 08:45:57 CDT 2010

Mac OS X 10.6 comes with both /usr/bin/python2.5 and /usr/bin/python2.6

AGTk 3.2 is working for me on 64bit Snow Leopard, the only thing that isn't (or as far as I know) is the version of vic that is bundled with it.

$ cd ~/.AccessGrid3/local_services/VideoConsumerService
$ ./vic 234.5.6.7/16000
vic:  not a recognized network type

I replace the copy of vic with one built on Snow Leopard and it works.

Cheers,
Doug