[AG-TECH] Bundle Release Update

Muhammad Akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 02:53:47 CDT 2010

Thanks Jason for that, but i'd like to ask about the DV support on windows :

does the new vic natively support the DV via ieee1394 for PAL format or
through DVTS ? as i've previously sent a message to the mail-list and have a
conclusion from SangWoo Han that the extendedvideoservice does not support
PAL but only NTSC

and here is my mail:

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/ag-tech/2009-July/021079.html

and you can follow the replies to get the conclusion :

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/ag-tech/2009-July/021096.html

Regards

Muhammad