[AG-TECH] Friday 3rd September: 2pm BST "SIGGRAPH Anecdotes"

Martin Turner Martin.Turner at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 11:07:20 CDT 2010

Presentation: visuals and research topics from SIGGRAPH 2010 (ACM
Special Interest Group in Graphics).
- An informal discussion will take place at 2pm BST in Room1:10 Kilburn
Building, Friday 3rd September.

Manchester has had a strong presence in both Eurographics and SIGGRAPH
over the past decades, and would like to also outline some of the
benefits available as well as opportunities for new volunteers/activities.

Links:
http://www.siggraph.org/s2010
http://www.eg.org/
http://manchester.siggraph.org/

We have the Full Conference DVD if there are items papers/courses you
wish to view, but tech papers will be in the ACM library soon.

=======
For remote Access Grid users - we will be testing an internal recording
system tomorrow, so quality may not be as good as you expect: do the
best we can. Virtual Venue Rm1:10. http://manchester.siggraph.org/