[AG-TECH] Winnov Videum 4400 VO Xpress video capture card

Douglas Kosovic doug at uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 25 19:12:56 CDT 2010

Hi Choon,

I'm not sure where you got VideoProducerServiceH264 from, but suspect it
is old. With the AG 3.2 bundled installer it is now called
VideoProducerServiceHD and uses a new VIC.

I found lots of issues with a number of Bt878 based capture card vendor
drivers, not just with VIC, but with other programs including Skype
(e.g. green line artefacts) which don't exist with the open source
btWinCap Bt878 driver. The btWinCap supports many more color space
formats and found it more flexible that the vendor's.

Although the btWinCap website on sourceforge doesn't have a 64bit driver

   http://btwincap.sourceforge.net/

others have ported it to 64bit, e.g.:

  http://www.pixelmagicforum.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2249.html

Sorry I don't know where to find the 64bit port of the btWinCap driver
that was done by Sergey Sakharov anymore.

Cheers,

Doug