[AG-TECH] VPC Screen AG 3.2 Windows XP

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 18:58:57 CDT 2010

Gabriel

Try deleting the old user node service directory and then if needed, add it again.

To delete the users node service, go to the directory

	C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\AccessGrid3\local_services

Then delete the folder "VPCScreenProducerService".

When you uninstall the AG software, it actually doesn't delete the user configurations and "sometimes" old node services and the likes do not get overwritten and therefore causes issues.

Let us know if this fixes your issues.

Cheers,
Jason.