[AG-TECH] RAT Memory leak (ubuntu 10.10)

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Mon Nov 29 04:40:09 CST 2010

  Bonjour,

Merci ! à Todd for the "clue" and to Christoph for the fix (just before
I started to try to remove (parts of ?) pulse audio) The fact is that I
(and my colleagues too...) do not understand  really well how the
various Linux sound systems (OSS,  ALSA, Pulse Audio, ..? ) should work
or cooperate...

Cordialement

Ph d'Anfray