[AG-TECH] VPC Screen AG 3.2 Windows XP

Tellekson, Eric G. eric.tellekson at sdstate.edu
Fri Nov 19 17:53:34 CST 2010

All,
We are seeing this same issue with AG 3.2 on Windows 7 (x64) and haven't had any luck getting it to work. We tried to delete the folder as stated in earlier posts. We were also seeing this issue when we tried updating to 3.2 beta. When we reverted back to AG 3.1 it started working again.
We are able to get it to work by adding the VPCScreen service after entering the venue.
Any ideas what could be going on here?
-Eric