[AG-TECH] Echo test room?

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:59:03 CDT 2010

I seem to recall somebody has a venue capable of repeating back to the
user their audio. Can somebody send me that venue address?

I have one person who has a continual audio receiving problem that I
cannot seem to figure out. This venue would help because he could go
there and try over and over to reproduce the problem. I'm hoping if we
can reproduce it in this environment, it may help me diagnose his
problem.

Also, I fixed one users problem on Ubuntu Karmic. The pulseaudio
daemon was interfering with RAT. There was no init script so in the
end, the solution was to quit RAT, rename /usr/bin/pulseaudio to
/usr/bin/pulseaudio.bak and restart RAT. Now he could "see" the ALSA
and OSS devices for his soundcard.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu