[AG-TECH] ag-vic2.8ucl 1.4-0ubuntu7 (no more video!!!)

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 01:58:03 CDT 2010

I've put a replacement package in the UQVislab repository - I believe
the problem is fixed (at least taken care of for now) - please try it.
It has exactly the same version number as the previous bad one so you
will probably have to run 'apt-get clean' before 'apt-get update' and
then 'apt-get install ...' (otherwise you'll probably have error
messages about checksums being wrong or not matching).

chris