[AG-TECH] Sending audio/video/desktop from Access Grid PCs to traditional conferencing systems (Tandberg, Polycom)

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 02:30:06 CST 2010

Hi,

I have used multiple KWorld DVD Maker USB 2.0 cards (well, 2 at the same time) on the same computer.  I haven't tried them with AG or VC, but they can capture up to 720 x 576, so they should work well with a Sony EVI-100P (which claims to have 752 x 582 effective pixels).

Andrew :)

   Andrew G D Rowley
   Senior Development Officer

   Research Computing Services