[AG-TECH] Sending audio/video/desktop from Access Grid PCs to traditional conferencing systems (Tandberg, Polycom)

Andrew Leahy alfski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:57:05 CST 2010

Hi Tran, is what your describing an either/or setup?

So the user either runs the Tandberg or Polycom or AccessGrid software?

Or do you have a setup where the user can run both the commercial video
conferencing apps at the same time as the AG toolkit and share video/audio
streams?

On some of our Windows video conferencing nodes (Piggy's, USB devices) we
have AccessGrid & Polycom CMA desktop video conferencing clients. But we
can't run AG and Polycom at the same time

We use the EVO bridge that Jason mentions to call H.323 endpoints into AG
sessions.

Cheers, Andrew.
University of Western Sydney