[AG-TECH] ARISTOTE Bridge

Marcolino PIRES marcolino.pires at ac-paris.fr
Thu Jan 14 08:45:43 CST 2010

Christoph Willing a écrit :

> On 14/01/2010, at 8:57 PM, Marcolino PIRES wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Last week I have post the following message about our bridge.
>>
>> I do not understand why it doesn't appear any more in the bridges list.
>
> Which bridge registry are you subscribing to i.e. do you specify a -u
> option on the command line?
I have done tests subscribing to
http://www.accessgrid.org/registry/peers.txt and

http://www.ja.net/services/video/agsc/AGSCHome/ag3peers.txt

And I have done tests with these two registry in the AccessGrid Client. ARISTOTE bridge only appears on the bridges list only if I made a search a few minutes after having restarted the Bridge after I doesn't appears anymore even if the processes relative to the bridge are running. If I save the bridge and want to us it evering thing seems OK, audio/video is sent and received !

--

Marcolino PIRES
Téléphone : 01 44 62 45 73

Rectorat de l'académie de Paris
CAPTI - Bureau 382
94, avenue Gambetta
75984 PARIS CEDEX 20
 <http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=94,+avenue+Gambetta+75020+PARIS&sll=48.856696,2.374163&sspn=0.029365,0.056562&g=94,+avenue+Gambetta+75020+PARIS&ie=UTF8&t=h&s=AARTsJptb8tGK9X7Ak4VexeUmNXixRYYpw&ll=48.879393,2.407551&spn=0.027094,0.054932&z=14&iwloc=addr&output=embed>
Quintidi 25 Nivôse an CCXVIII, jour du chat.