[AG-TECH] ARISTOTE Bridge

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Thu Jan 14 06:36:02 CST 2010

On 14/01/2010, at 8:57 PM, Marcolino PIRES wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Last week I have post the following message about our bridge.
>
> I do not understand why it doesn't appear any more in the bridges
> list.

Which bridge registry are you subscribing to i.e. do you specify a -u
option on the command line?

> Can someone tells me if ARISTOTE bridge is visible.

I don't see it but it would only be seen if the VenueClient is using
the same bridge registry that the bridge itself is subscribing to
(hence the previous question about the bridge registry)

[snip]
>     Since a few days ago our AccessGrid Bridge doesn't appear any
> more in the bridging list of AccessGrid Preferences !

Was it working correctly previously?

>     In fact appears a few minutes after a restart, here comes a log,
> and doesn't appear any more after ?

What happens if you start the bridge but don't connect to it at all.
Does it stay running. Does it appear in your VenueClient's bridge
list? You may have to purge the bridge list in the Tools->Preferences
Bridging Panel (and Save the result) so it will appear in the Bridges
list.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland