[AG-TECH] Missing Packet in Accesgrid + Windows

Juan Luis Jiménez Tenorio juan.jimenez at uca.es
Wed Feb 10 03:50:58 CST 2010

Hi,

We are using AccessGrid with H.264 between 3 different campus of my
University.

We are 9 cameras in a session.

Windows 32 bit is our S.O and we have QuadCore Processors.

Our graphics cards are Matrox P690 Plus PCI. There are 2 of it in each
visualize computer.

The problem is that Vic misses a lot of packet, so the video have a lot
of bad pixels.

We think that windows + Vic + QuadCore there are not friendly, and it
look like when I assign Vic only to one processor it missed less, but
still miss a lot.

Any idea to reduce missing packet?