[AG-TECH] Seminar Reminder: Friday 30th April "Live Localisation and Mapping with a Single Camera"

Martin Turner Martin.Turner at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 29 04:30:04 CDT 2010

== Reminder - seminar via the Access Grid - or live in Manchester
tomorrow Friday ==

Andrew Davison is one of the founders of these algorithms to combine
image processing for 3D data extraction from robotic / UAV control:
there are already three serious Open Source versions around. If you wish
to meet for lunch (sorry not over AG) please email.

yours Martin