[AG-TECH] AG and 3D projectors

Tim Scheitlin scheitln at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 20 13:51:55 CDT 2010

No problem - fire away.

The size of our room (not counting the operator area that is off to the side) is about 25' wide x 37' long.  Here is a very rough visualization of our room configuration:

http://vis.ucar.edu/~scheitln/vislabprojector/vislab2.mov

As far as optimal distance - we have people sitting as close as 5 or 6 feet, but I'd recommend a little bit further back.

Tim